Win a Copy of Business Diagnostics
We have hand-picked some of Canada’s most influential business experts to speak at SOHO, many of whom are authors of best-selling business books like “Business Diagnostics”.
Enter to WIN
Now you have chance to WIN one of five copies of the book. Here’s what you need to do for a chance to win.
- Go to one or more of our social channels and Like, Comment or Share using the hashtags #businessdiagnostics and #SOHOvic
- You can do that on our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram accounts
On December 21st we will conduct a random draw of the qualified entries for the 5 winners. The winners names, or social media account names, will be posted to this page on December 22nd so check back to see if you won. Good luck!
Business Diagnostics was written to help today’s business owners fast-track the acquisition of business management skills.
Business Diagnostics provides practical assistance to:
- The business owner or manager who has growth opportunities and needs to ‘size up’ existing and potential operations.
- The individual planning to buy or invest in another business.
- The individual who wishes to set up a new business venture and requires guidelines to assess the likelihood of success and the steps necessary to attract financing or equity.
- A technology company owner who needs to assess the relative merits of attracting outside equity capital.
Co-authored by Rich Mimick, Mike Thompson and Terry Rachwalski, Business Diagnostics is a best-selling business text book that provides a pragmatic framework for sizing up the health of a company and proper financing and planning strategies.